Friday, November 9, 2018

Minotaur

As Crazy as this sounds I think it is possible that a hand and arm can come out of the clouds with a gun or knife. I am not talking about mind control I am talking about the Kabbalah and the arm and hand model (cubit) model of the human race doing it. I think that is what really happened at White Chapel in the 1820’s in England, using a knife, and may have been the fatal shot that killed John Kennedy

NIMROD turn both syllables around in the other direction and you get MINDOR or maybe MINOTAUR GE(MINI/TAUR)US Model of 270 days in Labyrinth

It would not be possible to decorate trees along the interstate that I saw here unless it was possible to actually “throw” the decorations on it in some way. I have a picture of that near the exit to Sears Industrial when I was working there between 1995-2005
What about Hyde Park and the skulls of actual goats being found on doorsteps?