Wednesday, June 13, 2018

The Day After Our Mom Died there was 150 dollar lawsuit filed a day before she Died

The day after our mom died on March 20,1962

Without knowing who Pam Neil and Eleanor were, because I had not met them, the person that had called, or at least the voice that had called, when I was five years old, even though I did not know then that even happened, contacted everyone that was in our little family including girlfriends like Pat Sloane, but not me and had us all go to the bowling alley together. I think he that is Neil and had made a call with the voice of Neil when I was five and the sibling that answered was nine and said that there was a murderer in the family and he was coming to Florida to “Investigate” or something like that. So he arranges everyone to go to the bowling alley together and say that I might have said something at the bowling alley about killing our mom (or something like that) but he does not include me. I am just 11 ½ the youngest, but then so was Paul H Gerson Jr but Paul H was a lot more verbal than me and the sibling that was nine when the telephone call came to our house in 1955 had contacted Paul H Gerson Jr a lot of times but I never knew because I did not know that GOD had knocked at our door and brought a document that had been translated from German to English in our house around 1955-56 time period
So Neil tells everyone that they need to take me to the bowling alley where I will remember killing our mom. SO the sibling takes a look (sometimes looks say a 1000 words) like do you think he did it and Roger looks back with a look of he does not know. Neil is a 47 Chromosome Jacobs Syndrome like Jacobs Ladder which was used around the time I had convulsions
I guess Pat Sloane even though I never really talked to her but she allowed me to drive her car while I was on her lap and said the day we went water skiing “see how far you went” was not as good a person as I thought. After we moved I never got a chance to even say two words to her and did not even think I should at any time. I thought I had failed in life and should not talk to anyone
I only knew a little of her, so I do not know even though she might have caused some problems that I did not see since we moved when I was about 13 or 14 to Columbus       


    


She also kept her Salt and Pepper shaker collection because of something they might have told her in Dayton because her last name was Peffers with her dad's name being the Family name before I was born a Pisces     
Why did Sammy Davis and a relative of the Kennedy Family Peter Lawford do a movie as though the last name Peppers was an English royal last name if they did not do that just like they did for Beverly Deangelo saying she was Italian Royalty 
I am sure that the frac that prohibition that started by the Italian Mafia and the Abbey of Thelema had something to do with it

Prohibition started just a year after she was born. At the time Al Capone a psychopath that might have started Ft Lauderdale as the Venice of the US was the Italian Mafia
Whiskey Creek was a creek that Al Capone used in the Ft Lauderdale area along with the Seminole Indians   

BAPHOMET?


Her name when she was born 1919 was Bettie, not Betty   
Died on the Spring Equinox of 1962 Easter

She Kept the Boots that were sent to her before I was born, even though they did not fit, and were probably intended for Elizabeth Taylor and National Velvet,   because of her death in an oxygen tent was shown in 1954 movies by Elizabeth Taylor titled "The Last Time I Saw Paris" the roman numeral for the date of the movie said it was 1944 instead of the actual date of the movie of 1954. The Letter "Y" is related to psychopaths having an extra Chromosome in their Gender 23rd pair making it 47 Chromosomes instead of 46. That is what serial murderers are and that is what Neil Donnelly is also   
XXY and XYY 

Lady Boys that killed David Carradine 
Grasshopper or Locust like his TV show in which Neil book Zen and the Art of Archery was mentioned

Kung Fu 
Are they going to get him one day? that is what someone at The Wesley Foundation in Columbus said one day while I was watching it in the 1970' They allowed people to watch TV at that place on OSU campus on 16th Ave       

I found something recently that I just put on the internet that says that the Khazars would be the type of people that might cause someone to die on the Spring Equinox the Sphinx is short of Spring Equinox