Friday, November 9, 2018

25 Again and Again

25 Again the Dancer Again? Icky Woods
The times 25 have been used against me including people that control my life in this building, and even this building.
But they are all wrong because what they looking for, even though I am not blaming this person, is the person that went to Miami Dade
Junior College at the same time as James A Hunt and connected to Frank Sturgis  
The reason they doing it and continue to torture me for it, is they are saying that I am the target of a
Succubus and Astral Projection, and a fly in the Spider’s mouth both.    
Our mom had bought a plant called a Venus Fly trap at that time and our dad took me to Concrete Pipe Products where one of his fellow associates had made a spider with India Ink and an eraser that Drafting people used in the 1950’s before there were computer fonts     
That is why I have been a victim of sleep deprivation for the last 25 years of my life, since 1993, till now 2018 that is 25 years
Here are the references to 25
Sibling went there in 1963 at the same time he had a broken leg that was caused by something at UPS while he was working and I asked, at the time without knowing I was asking the right question, how did it happen?  What about Jimmy Hoffa and the Teamsters Union at the time? Pam and Neil and Bryan keep it this way, along with as far I am Concerned Eric Albert Schwing who mentioned both John Kennedy and Martin Luther King from a document I still have not seen. I do not type 40 words like Eric or Eleanor
First addresses of 1348 and 1350 add the digits together and you get 25
Nodule 25 that is the Rockefeller commission on the Kennedy Assassination mentions James A Hunt of which I have talked to twice
25 Again Icky Woods Cold Cuts today?
Are we going to see another Sniper in which I am the target here in Cincinnati?
I was told to come back from my temp residence in Arbors of Anderson on October 25th no accident I am sure
I am not the sibling in Columbus and do not have a heart condition either our dad or our mom or Roger Heart Murmur
Sorry to say please do not get me wrong but S. Jake Seiber has mentioned the number 25  
There was a meeting between Adolf Hitler and Al Capone in a country that was born a country in 1825. That being Brazil and Sao Paolo Saint Paul. That one may not be relevant then again it might be very relevant because the people suddenly around our address in the 1950’s caused something to suggest that we were in Brazil but we were in Ft Lauderdale
I was hit over the head with a fly swatter by one of those supposedly adopted children that started living in our house and family just after our mom died in 1962 just a year before the November 22, 1963 date
The movie Psycho had just come out in theatres with the line “I won’t even swat a fly” at the end
 Norman Bates and the Bates Motel, not the Gates Motel     

     NODULE X25AFTER THE COUP:
FRANK STURGIS, WHITE HOUSE
SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP



For the most up-to-date version of this Nodule go to

http://ajweberman.com/nodulex25.pdf