Wednesday, October 17, 2018

"Not Playing with a full Deck"


ZIG ZAG OR PART OF THAT Plus Neurophones and Cranial Nerves (8th) make me a complete idiot again long after the first 40 years of my life 

TORTURE as Sleep Deprivation has cost me all the ability I had to sleep even. Torture is not French for SPIN either  

GPF Gillis Patrick Flanagan Mammals or not people! Who is Gillis Patrick Flanagan? 





I have to say I am almost afraid to ask what this is, but what is this Halloween pumpkin with the eye in the forehead doing on the porch ? The person that put this on her front porch lives mostly in Indian and drives a Special Marine license plate car. I guess there is a Marine Corps base there, but then there are a couple of other things like Indymedia and French Lick Indiana   

I am putting this on the internet for everyone. If they are outside the state of Ohio they can find out who it is. For people that live in the Anderson Township here is what you have been laughing at behind my back. 

I guess though it is the same now as when I was just starting 1st grade and I laughed in Ft Lauderdale. The only difference now is that I know. When I was just starting school I did not know. So for someone having his first contact with the outside world, it was like psychological murder. 

It was not more than a year after I recovered from that, and believed I could really do something in life, that Temple of Screaming Electron started in about 1993, and has not stopped for 25 years 

Being a victim of Astral Projection is much different than being a victim of Dream Catcher. It seems someone is trying to blame me for both and yet I did not know either happened for about 40 years of my life 

When Susan Ramsey Nelson, a graduate of Reed College, told me and knew where I lived and avoided the person that Paul Hogan had probably talked to before, because of a document. She said to me just after Eric Schwing left Columbus, with the Marines for Maryland, I know Paul Hogan and then proceeded to walk around the 384 E Maynard ave area and talk to herself all the time. I did not know then, but have concluded she knew that Temple of the Screaming Electron was going to start about 5 years before it did and after I was dragged to Cincinnati, and made to look like I was on the document because I have a feeling that Berta Lambert was on the document BUT NEVER ME! Despite people by the name of "Paul" on it I guess. Maybe even Apostle Paul
That was also the time that she lied about something and told the police that I was breaking instead of realizing that Neil had broken into some place in Lynn Mass and Eric was working for that person and saying it was me  

I guess Niel had broken into a place in Lynn and a sibling, with something resembling the eyes of Laurea Mars, saw Neil climbing into the window. Neil had made a joke of it at 820 Crichfield rd with he broke into a house that had girls in it that were eating Vaporub
I think that is about the same time he came to Florida in 1955 with someone by the name of Eleanor driving him   

Because of Susan Ramsey Nelson, a Paralegal in Columbus the helicopter squad of the Columbus Police flew over 384 East Maynard. The fact that she did only because someone was peeking in my window and seeing me break into my own apartment because I had lost my one key, but remembered I had another key inside. So there was an unlatched window on the second floor where I lived and I crawled in the window of my own apartment to get it. The Marines controlled the Vice Squad and I think also the helicopter squad at the time 

There was a guy that had groped me when I was 14 years old on the vice squad for no other reason than he knew who I was because he had known who our dad was when he worked as a truck driver at Concrete Pipe Products, where our dad was an engineer in Ft Lauderdale, just before our mom and his wife died and the people from Boston started living in our house