Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Cyanide Poison


Wacky Melon not Wackenhut used Janet Reno in Texas formed I m sure by Neil 
Security for Cincinnati Bell    

Pull Toy that Neil's Toy Company created that looks intentionally like a Fly I used to tap on water melons in the Grosser Cart for our mom Niel spying again when I was only 5 years old  

I am sure that they were involved in that Compound in Waco Texas where no children really died 


There was a site around the state of Washington called the Chainsaw Massacre archive in which there was someone that had used COBOL Common Business Oriented Computer language to hack into Canadian Computer systems I know when that particular main frame language was started and it was around OSU
They had a dot matrix printer image of Christ on a Cross on it also     

Why did I have convulsions at about 8 years old but Neil, behind my back and yet talking to Paul Henry Gerson, told the sibling not to tell me about it. Why did Marilyn Reese Sheppard have convulsions at 4 months pregnant?
What about the Lunar Zodiac instead of the Solar Zodiac that was created when resurrection and Sphinx was created. One month equals 12 months if you use the lunar zodiac. Why was Sharon Tate 8 months pregnant as horrible as that implies, when she was killed. What about Paul Tate her dad in the Army          
Pam and Neil purchased the Kool Aid that Jim Jones town used to poison 900 people, and killed Leo Ryan
Jim Jones town a person from San Francisco that was a CIA agent that Pam and Neil somehow worked with

Whether it is called the Eye of Horus, Kraken, Hobogoblin Dream Catcher (Native American's version or Red Octopus it is still a reference to eight and a reference to the Spider and Neptune not Jupiter 
Step on the Crack and break your mother back is Wrong I am not related to Mother They keep saying that dual rulership of Pisces is ok as but it is not and it is all of the religion that the Jewish created for the planet earth, which is not Neptune where we sleep and Dream  
The Tree of Life is not the Flower of Life Neptune is the Broken Tree of Life and the real part of XP not CHI RHO "Super Athlete" That is what Neil said the day we went waterskiing they even took the squirrels in the form of a fashion model named Twiggy Jean Shrimpton. Our mom's death is mentioned in a movie shown to OLQM called Occurrence at Owls (Al's Capone's) creek where we went waterskiing. that was in about 6th grade about 2 years before she died on March 20, 1962



  
    








SWEET AND JUICY APPLE?
SEEDS IN APPLES HAVE CYANIDE POISON IN THEM IF GROUND UP
A Black girl (with a business degree was nice enough even though I hardly knew her) that worked with me at FILTEK, told another associate one day that he made a mistake complaining about what I put up at my cubicle, because she thought Jim Jones town was real important, even though I did not have anything about Jim Jones town on it. But then it was as though Eric Schwing was working there and not me, because they mentioned another black girls by the name of "Laney". Eric had a sister by the name Laney that wore glasses. This laney had a husband that was a cop in Cincinnati, and they gave us benefits, even though I did not really deserve theem. IT was not really a nice place because Daryll Smith hired by a temp service because the person that hired me went out on Maternity leave. Sort of for good reason but I felt sort of that I did not belong there and I am sure that Neil controlled it because of the unusual stuff they had Niel has control of something that can make just about anything for them. Another Wornick was just down the street in West Chester   
     t was just the pages that I had sent by driving to Columbus, and putting them in Mike and Cid’s mail box about 10 years ago        
There is a witch that found the secret of everlasting life in the Garden of EVEN or ELEVEN AQUARIUS
It seems to me that the Abbey of Thelma might have something to do with what happened in Dayton before I was born. The M A F I A was formed in the 16th century France and knew a lot about what sacred geometry is and what it means since Alieter Crowley was there. Who is Alister Crowley and how did he know L Ron Hubbard  

Snow White (The Black Madonna or Mary Magellan of thee Catholic Church (not a real; person) seems to use anyone that has a chart in which Neptune is the ruler for the Demon’s self-Sweet and Juicy Apple? Maybe the Big Apple also
With the terrorism that I have had to go through with Temple of the Screaming electron for the last 25 years of my life I am not able to sleep even 10 minutes a day. I take an insomnia medication prescribe by a doctor but for at least 10 of the last 20 years or more, there was something suddenly included bot in the medication but something administered to me in a way that only a Labyrinth might be able to do, I don’t really know all I know is that the funny taste and the sudden disliking of any food stopped. I did sleep, since the insomnia medication does not work as well as it used to but I think that might be due to the brain eaters (Vampires) that are using me. They say it is only rain or Rainman like the movie by Dustin Hoffman that was here in Cincinnati but they took the (B) off of Brain or Brian with AI as the trick then said that was not something they ever did. Incredible two brained transplant or incredible two headed transplant. It seems that the power behind the Throne (Aquarius) is still using their formula for Twins of different genders with them taking one of the twins away even though there are no royal families anymore

The control of this area of Anderson Township, where Eric Schwing was really supposed to go and I also not Berta Lambert, even though we had a family doctor by the name of Dr Lambert when I was only about 8 years old, they even had someone by the name of Erica say her new daughters name was RAINA at Labor Ready now called People Ready because they used my id also. They are really a public company with a stock symbol called True Blue in the state of Washington near the border of the US   

The Throne of course is Leo and the Power behind the Throne is Aquarius or Scorpio. Two signs of the zodiac added. There were only 10 plagues in Ancient Egypt because there were only 10 signs of the zodiac Scorpio, using cracks in the zodiac and cracks on the other side of Sagittarius have broken into Capricorn also I think. Gemini and Sagittarius both dual signs are splitting the zodiac maybe        

There was a rhyme, that I had nothing to do with and in fact did not even know was around our neighborhood for about 40 years, that was like this: I hate Bosco ( A Chocolate drink in the 1950’s) it tastes like TNT mommy puts it in my milk to try and poison me I fooled mommy I put it in her tea now I have no mommy to try and poison me” Neil Pam and Eleanor and their witch had something to do with it being rhymed. They also had something to do with another rhyme that went like this: Whistle While you work Hitler is a Jerk Eisenhower has no power Whistle While you work… The tune of the rhyme for that one was just like the animated version of Snow While and the seven dwarfs that was in theatres at the time. Steve Bridges did that one, one day. It seems weird that the Eisenhower foundation is now doing DARPA 60 years later   

At the time the poison in milk rhyme was going around the Shady Banks neighborhood I got blood poison without knowing the other rhyme about our mom or any mom for that matter was going around. I would have died and our mom proved that I did not have anything to do with that rhyme. A sibling told me I had blood poison and I said No I didn’t and our mom turned to him like I told you so. She stopped the blood poison from an infected blister on my foot because I used to go barefooted all the time

Someone changed that when Eric Schwing was in Columbus to a blood clot instead of someone that I really did in my real life in Ft Lauderdale without knowing that there was any document that was around that had been translated from German to English as though Hitler were still alive and living in the Florida area he was Man of the Year on TIME Magazine cover in 1938 a year before the Second World War started. The Henry Luce family owned TIME magazine         

You’re highly unlikely to manage to eat enough apple seeds to poison yourself, so you can rest easy if you occasionally swallow one. Apples contain a compound called amygdalin in their seeds, which is a cyanide-and-sugar based molecule. If the seed is chewed or otherwise broken, human or animal enzymes come into contact with the amygdalin and effectively cut off the sugar part of the molecule. The remainder can then decompose to produce the poisonous gas hydrogen cyanide.
Cyanide toxicity is experienced by humans at doses of around 0.5–3.5 milligrams per kilogram of body weight. Symptoms of cyanide poisoning include stomach cramps, headache, nausea and vomiting, and can culminate in cardiac arrest, respiratory failure, coma and death. A fatal dose for humans can be as low as 1.5 milligrams per kilogram of body weight. In a recent study, the amygdalin content of apple seeds was found to be approximately 3 milligrams per gram of seeds (one seed is approximately 0.7g).

As not all of this mass would be converted into hydrogen cyanide (some of it will constitute the sugar part of the molecules that is cleaved off), it’s apparent that you’re going to need to eat a huge number of apple seeds to succeed in poisoning yourself, and there don’t appear to be any cases of someone having succeeded in doing so.

The Good Seed is not really the good seed it is Jack and beanstalk and Flower of Life not the tree of Life

David Svetlick, from Pennsylvania, not Pennsylvania Avenue and not Neil Avenue said his uncle seed brought him to Florida and with that Neil gave him a Trampoline Franchise for money laundering  

David Svetlick still lives in the area we lived and is supposedly the president of an electrical union, and has a non-profit at Guidestar 60 years after the fact   
There is no doubt about it that the house at the end of 14th Court in the Shady Banks neighborhood had control of the neighborhood and had connections to California because that is the only other place that had the kind of trampolines that were in their front yard in 1956    

"The appearance of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle; and on their heads appeared to be crowns like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. They had hair like the hair of women, and their teeth were like the teeth of lions. They had breastplates like breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots, of many horses rushing to battle. They have tails like scorpions, and stings; and in their tails is their power to hurt men for five months. They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon." (vv.7-11) The angel and king of the bottomless pit is called Apollyon, meaning Destroyer. Destruction is his very nature.
I think this is another reference to the Sphinx Spring Equinox and the Fixed Cross of Leo Taurus Scorpio and Aquarius and using the Eye of Horus Neptune and saying it is dual ruler ship. It is not the ruler of Pisces
Paul Smith first mentioned something about Locusts, from something or someone he got it from in Dayton, before I was born before our mom and dad moved to Florida
Why were the “Aliens” brought to Wright Patterson AFB in 1947
There are not any aliens but what was brought there and why doesn’t anyone mention even today