Monday, May 7, 2018

No Edgar Ray Killen in the Gates family target of the Occult

Using that document they made the oldest out to be the youngest and of course the youngest out to be the oldest because there was only one child in the Gerson family and gave a magick trick to the oldest sibling not the oldest male in the Gates family that was and is related to Pisces even though that person is a Taurus. it is most related the oldest being tricked into doing something that he really thought would help Paul but I am not the Apostle and I am also not Paul Hogan that the document that, I guess, was in our house had a return address in Australia on it even though I have never seen it

The document that was sent to our mm before I was born is different than the one that was in our house in the 1950's even though it had the name Paul on it. In a way Pisces is sort of the only sign of the zodiac in sacred geometry terms I have taught myself that in the last 25 years of being tortured just like now   

There was a civil rights worker, which I have never heard of, that was buried alive in a 14 foot deep hole related to the Mississippi case. 14 is the number of the Hebrew alphabet of Nun as in the teaching order of the Catholic Church they take a vow of Chastity like the Chastity belts that Medieval castles used on girls in Jewish royal families all religions including Catholic are built off of Jewish