Tuesday, May 8, 2018

another way 47th chromosome is a problem

25th letter of the alphabet
The girlie man also?
“Y”





 Lady Boy 

I guess I need anyone that might read, which are probably very few, I do not fit into a category of having a 47th chromosome and neither do anyone in the Gates family and yet the same occult thing that caused our mom to get something in Dayton before I was born is the same thing that came to Florida in the 1950's with their occult ability to find where we were with the Hobo Hobgoblin or Spider HER. Dream Catcher as Native Americans call the Spider   
Eric Schwing with that document I have never seen and tracking me down in Columbus told me one day that I was the type of person that would be psychotic if I did not get sex
That is not me I do not suffer from that type of disorder and neither do any of the other children in the Gates. I am not psychotic and I am not Albert DeSalvo either Dissolve There is a description that Professional Astrologers say about the two fish, even though there are actually three fish, that one is going in the direction of congealing and the other is going in the direction of dissolving. According to the interpretations of the Latin words on Baphomet arms that is what they say on his right and left arms         

It seems that he was talking about the other 47th chromosome problem of XXY not XYY   

Klinefelter syndrome (KS) also known as 47,XXY or XXY, is the set of symptoms that result from two or more X chromosomes in males.[2] The primary features are sterility and small testicles.[2][8] Often, symptoms may be subtle and many people do not realize they are affected.[1] Sometimes, symptoms are more prominent and may include weaker muscles, greater height, poor coordination, less body hair, breast growth, and less interest in sex.[1] Often it is only at puberty that these symptoms are noticed.[4] Intelligence is usually normal; however, reading difficulties and problems with speech are more common.[1] Symptoms are typically more severe if three or more X chromosomes are present (XXXY syndrome or 49,XXXXY).[1]
Klinefelter syndrome usually occurs randomly.[3] An older mother may have a slightly increased risk of a child with KS.[3] The condition is not typically inherited from one's parents.[3] The underlying mechanisms involve at least one extra X chromosome in addition to a Y chromosome such that the total chromosome number is 47 or more rather than the usual 46.[9] KS is diagnosed by the genetic test known as a karyotype.[4]
While no cure is known, a number of treatments may help.[6] Physical therapyspeech and language therapycounselling, and adjustments of teaching methods may be useful.[5] Testosterone replacement may be used in those who have significantly lower levels.[5] Enlarged breasts may be removed by surgery.[5] About half of affected males have a chance of fathering children with the help of assisted reproductive technology, but this is expensive and not risk free.[5] Males appear to have a higher risk of breast cancer than typical, but still lower than that of females.[10] People with the condition have a nearly normal life expectancy.
Klinefelter syndrome is one of the most common chromosomal disorders, occurring in one to two per 1,000 live male births. It is named after Harry Klinefelter, who identified the condition in the 1940s.] In 1956, identification of the extra X chromosome was first noticed. Mice can also have the XXY syndrome, making them a useful research model.
The other 47th chromosome XXY
Klinefelter’s Syndrome (XXY) as a Genetic Model for Psychotic Disorders Lynn E. DeLisi,1,2* Andrea M. Maurizio,1 Christine Svetina,1 Babak Ardekani,2 Kamila Szulc,2 Jay Nierenberg,2 Jay Leonard,3 and Phillip D. Harvey4 1 The Department of Psychiatry New York University, New York, New York 2 The Nathan S. Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, Orangeburg, New York, New York 3 Coriell Institute, Camden, New Jersey 4 Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York Males with an extra-X chromosome (Klinefelter’s syndrome) frequently, although not always, have an increased prevalence of psychiatric disturbances that range from attention deficit disorder in childhood to schizophrenia or severe affective disorders during adulthood. In addition, they frequently have characteristic verbal deficits. Thus, examining brain magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans of these individuals may yield clues to the influence of X chromosome genes on brain structural variation corresponding to psychiatric and cognitive disorders. Eleven adult XXY and 11 age-matched XY male controls were examined with a structured psychiatric interview, battery of cognitive tests, and an MRI scan. Ten of eleven of the XXY men had some form of psychiatric disturbance, four of whom had auditory hallucinations compared with none of the XY controls. Significantly smaller frontal lobe, temporal lobe, and superior temporal gyrus (STG) cortical volumes were observed bilaterally in the XXY men. In addition, diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) of white matter integrity resulted in four regions of reduced fractional anisotropy (FA) in XXY men compared with controls, three in the left hemisphere, and one on the right. These correspond to the left posterior limb of the internal capsule, bilateral anterior cingulate, and left arcuate bundle. Specific cognitive deficits in executive functioning attributable to frontal lobe integrity and verbal comprehension were noted. Thus, excess expression of one or more X chromosome genes influences both gray and white matter development in frontal and temporal lobes, as well as white matter tracts leading to them, and may in this way contribute to the executive and language deficits observed in these adults. Future prospective studies are needed to determine which gene or genes are involved and whether their expression could be modified with appropriate treatments early in life. Brain-expressed genes that are known to escape inactivation on extra-X chromosomes would be prime candidates.  
Ladyboys 'killed David Carradine over sex'
David Carradine that did the show Kung Fu in the 1970’s and one episode was devoted to the book that Neil had written for him called Zen in the Art of Archery
And he was called Grasshopper all during the recollections that there were of his time in the Abbey or Monastery
Paul Smith a relative that I only met twice mentioned the thing of grasshopper to me when we visited Dayton when he visited Plantation he went in the bedroom where Neil was talking to Pam and Mike and leaving me out, and went in for a minute and as he was coming out said that is some program I did not know what he was talking about I wonder today how he knew that the document that was probably in the bedroom was something he knew about
 A CLOSE friend of David Carradine and ex FBI agent has claimed he was drugged and murdered by a brutal, flirtatious pair of Thai ladyboys.
A CLOSE friend of David Carradine and ex FBI agent has claimed he was drugged and murdered by a brutal, flirtatious pair of Thai ladyboys.
Hollyscoop.com reports that Carradine's producer friend David Winters believes Carradine was murdered by the transsexual hookers.

Winters told tells Globe magazine, "David Carradine was murdered... I strongly believe Ladyboys are responsible. Ladyboys operate in pairs. David would not have stood a chance. They can be very brutal.”
"I want to see those tapes. My suspicion is they've already been doctored.”

In addition, a retired FBI agent is working with the Globe to try and uncover more information. His name is Ted Gunderson, and he agrees with Winters’ claims.

Gunderson says, "I believe he met two Lady Boys in the hotel bar... They are flirtatious, desperate for money and would have zeroed in on a celebrity like Carradine." Gunderson is convinced the hookers drugged Carradine, hung him and then set about staging what would look like a suicide."
Originally published as Ladyboys 'killed star over sex'

Experience: I'm a man and a woman

Then, when I was 13, I collapsed while riding my bike. My immune system was run down and I underwent a series of tests. They diagnosed Klinefelter's syndrome, which means I have three sex chromosomes, XXY, instead of the normal XY for a male, or XX for a female. The condition affects up to one in 1,000 boys – physically I'm male, but genetically I'm male and female.

I moved to Segovia in Spain, my dad's hometown. I spoke the language, so it was easy to get work. The rest of the time I spent partying, and DJing, anything to dull my sense of loss. I also lost my virginity – it was a hazy, forgettable event, but I remember thinking: "I'm a man now." I was 24 but looked barely old enough to smoke. I'd neglected my testosterone injections because I couldn't get a prescription there.
Two years later, I came back to England and began to face up to my condition, resuming the injections. I became heavier. Hairs sprouted on my chest. At 25, I had my first shave, my hand shaking with excitement.
Physically, I began to look masculine. But inside I felt feminine – and I still do. It's not that I want a sex change and I'm not gay. I just enjoy the things other women enjoy. I love shopping and trying on clothes. If I'm going out, I'll spend ages getting ready. I loathe Top Gear; I'm not interested in cars or football. I'd rather watch Desperate Housewives with a glass of pinot and a face mask.
One of the worst things about Klinefelter's is it can make me depressed and insecure. Another problem is I have a little sex drive (except after an injection). This makes relationships difficult and I've had few girlfriends. Although I'm physically capable of sex, I often freeze up. It makes girls think I'm either gay or don't fancy them.


*