Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Peppers, Peffers, and Psychopaths and the number 25

Peffers History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms






Here is her Astrological chart and birth certificate

Born Betty Louise Peffers on August 29, 1919 the youngest of six children i was stopped from getting her birth certificate, because of the people spying on me invisibly for 40 years when I goe the other birth certificates for our dad and the other two siblings of Mike and Roger, just after I started teaching myself astrology in the 1970's I was told by the Bureau of Vital Statistics in Dayton when I lived in Columbus that her's was unreadable because it was handwritten. It was hand written but it is very readable







Her first name was actually spelled Bettie but she always used Betty

Peffers Family Crest, Coat of Arms

Peffers is an Anglo-Saxon name. The name was originally
given to a spicer or seller of spices and/or pepper.
Occupational names that were derived from the common trades of the medieval
era transcended European cultural and linguistic boundaries. Occupational names
have remained fairly commonplace in the modern period. This is attested to by the
continuing appearance of occupational suffixes at the end of many English surnames.
Some of these suffixes include:


IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE WHOLE PROBLEM IS RELATED TO THE 25th Letter of the US English Alphabet and that is, of course, the letter "Y" so Chromosomes are XY for males instead of XX serial murderer like Ted Bundy charming on the outside but a murderer on the inside. The letter that is half a vowel and half a consonant in the US alphabet

Has he done 25 of these?


Here, I think, is something people need to know, They need to know because it was our mom, and
because, no one else can speak for her and her family name of Peffers. That family name can also be
spelled Peppers, like spices. Our mom had a salt and pepper shaker collection till the day she died.
She had been told about her family before I was born in Dayton Ohio, where she was born in 1919.
Our dad, then to be her husband, along with herself lived through two wars, prohibition, and an economic depression. She was one of six children. But before I was born they sent a document to her related, to her family name (NEE). Not Knee but a last name only because the wife is the last name of the family tree not the husband like most of the US, as far I know is, except someone like Marilyn Monroe that went by the real name of Norma Jean Baker, which was her mom's last name her birth certificate said Norma Jean Mortensen like her dad's last name. They also sent her boots from a person that had come from England by the name of Elizabeth Taylor, who came into the US, when she was about 12 years old. I think around the time she got the boots that she never wore but kept in a box. For over 40 years I did not even know her maiden name Peffers, and then it took another 20 years, at the same time being tortured by TOTSE TEMPLE OF THE SCREAMING
ELECTRON TOTSE, French for Foot, but not the transgender movie by Dustin Hoffman
The people that came from Boston in the 1950's, took all the things that she and our dad had been told in Dayton and trashed them and they finally just thought it was a "joke". I was not the one, though that was given a form of the document that had been translated from German to English and was given to a sibling because he was the same age, and they knew where we lived, and how to contact us through the telephone. They were then told that they could not say what it was they had been told. Our mom died thinking she had been fooled, in 1962, in an oxygen tent like the one mentioned in
the movie "The Last Time I saw Paris" I was going to die of blood poison before our mom died and had had convulsions and even something related to Jacobs Ladder happen before the Kundalini Yoga in Columbus. But how am I supposed to know if I was unconscious at the time I was having convulsions? How am I supposed to that some tick is using my spine when I was about 8 years old if no one tells me the reason it is happening? Both happened and I know there is at least two people, that are still alive, our mom died knowing but she could not do anything about it, lived in our family and one that did not that knew then because there was one that made a phone call one day because he was being made to look like he wanted to kill me. So he made a call one day after he told the three people from Boston that he was "boss" now, but that did not help. The document that was brought into our house through the sibling meeting her in about 3rd or 4th grade I had no idea that was going on. Then I was  accused by the sibling that brought it into our house and him keeping it in his bedroom that he shared with the oldest from the time he was 12 and he moved out of the bedroom he shared with me and then there was Paul Henry Gerson Jr that the Warlock had called before the other two people came to Florida After it was brought into our mom was told by the same people that had convinced the sibling to have in our house in the first place. Since it included the name 'Paul" on it he was sure that what he had heard, I never heard anything, what he had heard about "Paul" his youngest sibling was the same as the one sent to Dayton Ohio before I was born and the Arrow through Heart Voynich Manuscript caused me to be born Not the St Valentines Day Massacre because the gangsters that were at the Brazilain Top Secret program in Europe included Al Capone. That is where the psychopathic personality started being included since MAFIA included the Cagliostro Seal



What they saw and how it had something to do with me, their youngest son, I don't know, and I am sure now will never know But I think it included a picture of me before I was born. What is the royalty in England? Is there something about the royalty there that includes, or coat of arms of a Lion (Leo) and a Unicorn that is not real royalty? I don't know. But then if that is true then the three people from Boston threatened with the Spider (Dream Catcher) or Hobgoblin, and then proceeded to live in our house and family after she died.The first chance they had, one in particular "the warlock", that what he called himself used bruises and torture the first chance he got. I was never told why that was happening. I was just told they were adopted, children. That in itself took me over 40 years of my life to recover from after living on 384 East Maynard Ave, in Columbus until I was 42 years old. But from the time I was born, which included 16 years on Maynard Ave I had no idea what had happened or why my life and myself were a familiar. I only thought it was my own doing and no one else's. The people that started living in our house, and sat every day in our family and our house, but never mentioned a thing, went to have lives and get married.I have not even really had a girlfriend in my life and did not graduate from High School They also have substituted another family crest in the form Jonathan Barlow Gee for some reason that had his crest and chart and even a book on the Kabbalah called QBLH that he authored himself. But I don't really think he authored it.He was from The Tallahassee area, where a good friend of our dad's, during the time he was an engineer in Florida, helped with State contracts for infrastructure changes in Florida and other states. I have to say I am really not sure what our dad did before the company he really liked Concrete Pipe Products changed their name to American Marietta and then finally to Martin Marietta. They changed to the company focusing on space, and our dad was forced, along with the people that had made a deal in the Boston, and Lynn Mass area, including a deal with the United Fruit Company Cocaine Cartel that used Chiquita through their headquarters in Cincinnati area. It was stated before Carl Lindner that Chiquita was about 40 percent or more the result of the Cocaine Cartel that included Crack. I was overwhelmed by a phrase that 2nd-grade children said to me at OLQM of "step on the crack and you break your mothers back. I thought everyone just did not like me as my first experience outside the Gates family but the Warlock had a lot to do with it that I just did not know. You see the "warlock" actually controls my fate. So I cannot make a choice anywhere at any time without that person being there with his attitude of when are you going to die? No matter how many choices I make there is nothing I can do to avoid it anytime. That includes doctors I might I have, and even "friends" I might have that would never be friends       Recalling the time when I was five years old of which I cannot recall much since we normally do not remember much anyway there was the fact that our mom read a book to me at nap time titled the Ugly Duckling. For some, I did not sleep good, even though i was a good sleeper most of my life when it came to naps and the last 20 years of sleep deprivation in which now I do not even get 5 minutes of sleep a day. When I was seven years old our mom said there was someone I needed to meet around the canal as a new friend in a new neighborhood but I do not think Steve Bridges or David Svetlick were ever friends either. Then in 1st grade, the Warlock had people, from Stranahan High school laugh at me without me ever knowing why and then there were the telephone calls that were probably made by the spider or hobgoblin, that could stalk me as though they were standing right next to me. I guess, there was even a telephone call that came to our house that said your youngest son deserves to die. Our mom never told me and then after she died in 1962, when I was 11 1/2 years old, there was never another thing said.But then why after she died did the Rat Pack do a movie called Salt and Pepper relating to her salt and pepper collection that she had before she died. Her name, not the name after she was married, of Gates, her last name using Peffers had a meaning related to spices that she knew about.
What about the album controlled by the "Warlock" called Sergent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club band done by the "Brittish Invasion" done because the dancer that was only supposed to become a Ballet Dancer said he wanted to be a singer in a Rock and Roll band instead and got the contracts to do it. The movie the Warlock was written for that person that gave him full control of Jane and Peter Fonda because of that only